Ammonium Dichromate (NH4)2Cr2O7 is an inorganic compound, it is also known as Ammonium Dichromate or Ammonium Pyrochromate It has the appearance of orange-red crystals.
More Information on Ammonium Dichromate
- Has many uses including the following :
- a strong oxidising agent in chemical compositions
- the well known Vesuvian Fire - The table top Volcano
- in the early days of photography
- a mordant for dyeing pigments
More Information on the applications of Ammonium Dichromate
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- All orders over 200g are shipped using Tracked Shipping.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.